Timberlea School Council is an advisory body that consists of parents, school principal, teachers, and community representatives who work together to support and enhance student learning.
Timberlea School Council provides opportunities for parent/guardian members of the school community to consult with and offer advice to the principal on matters affecting all students, and also provides an avenue to offer input directly to the Board of Trustees of Fort McMurray Public School Division through each school council's representative to FMPSD's School Council Networks Committee.
- Focus discussions on what is best for all students in the school
- Consider the interests of all school stakeholders
- Develop, maintain and reflect the culture of the school
- Represent the parent voice in the school community
All parents/guardians of Timberlea School students are automatically members of Timberlea School Council. Elections are held yearly for the positions of Chair, Vice-chair, and Secretary.
School Council Executive 2020-21
- Secretary - Phyllis Pitura
- Vice-chair - Robert Fisher
- Chair - Carla Seguin
Contact: School Council Email