Waleed Najmeddine - Principal
Alberta Education Parent Surveys
Don't forget to submit your Accountability Pillar surveys (gr. 4-6 only) to provide our school, district and Alberta Education your opinions regarding our school and district.
Click here to complete the survey online. You will need to enter the 8 digit access code sent with the paper version of the survey. Survey deadlines:
- Paper format survey - Friday, February 22
- Online survey - Friday, March 8
Timberlea School Council
Our next meeting is Tuesday February 12 @ 7:00 p.m. All parents/guardians of Timberlea School students are members of School Council and encouraged to attend. Come out Tuesday night and play an active role in your child's educational future!
- Sun. Feb. 10 - Vasant Panchami (End of Winter - Hinduism)
- Mon. Feb. 11 - Learning Through The Arts (gr. 4-6) Rm. 131 @ 2:45 p.m.
- Tue. Feb. 12 - Monthly Virtue Assembly - Gr. 3 (Love-Eagle) @ 1:00 p.m.; Basketball (Gr. 5-6) @ 2:45 p.m.; Staff meeting @ 3:00 p.m.; School Council meeting @ 7:00 p.m.
- Wed. Feb. 13 - Tech &Trades Clubs (Gr. 4-6); Art Club Group B (gr. 2-3) Rm. 131 @ 2:45 p.m.
- Thu. Feb. 14 - Ash Wednesday (Christianity); Basketball (Gr. 5-6) @ 2:45 p.m.
- Fri. Feb. 15 - Nirvana Day (Buddhism); District Staff Wellness - Curling @ 6:30 p.m. Mac Island
- Mon. Feb. 18 - Family Day (no school)
- Feb. 25-Mar. 1 - Teachers' Convention Week (no school)
- Wed. Mar. 6 - District Pink Shirt Day
- Thu. Mar. 7 - ECDP Open House 5-7 p.m.
- Fri. Mar. 8 - ECDP Open House 9-12 noon (no ECDP classes)
- Sun. Mar. 10 - Daylight Savings Time begins (clocks ahead 1 hour)
- Fri. Mar. 15 - PL Friday (no classes)
Joke of the Day
When I left the house this morning, I noticed somebody had dumped a pile of Lego blocks on my doorstep.
I don't know what to make of it!
Have a great week!