Waleed Najmeddine - Principal
Childhood Anxiety Workshop
Does your child or the children you work with struggle with anxiety: panic attacks, separation anxiety, stomach aches, headaches, tantrums, obsessions/compulsions, avoidance of activities, racing thoughts, or troubles with sleep? This presentation is appropriate for parents, caregivers, teachers, and mental health professionals.
Institute of Child Psychology Workshop (video)
Quality Hotel and Conference Centre, 424 Gregoire Dr.
Sat. May 4, 2019 9-5 pm
Click here to register online
Spirit Week Activities
From April 8 to 11, Timberlea School Staff will be honouring student diversity by raising awareness and to collect donations for our Breakfast Cart program:
Mon. April 8 - Granola Bars - Wear Blue (Autism)
Tue. April 9 - Nutrigrain bars - Wear mismatched socks (Down Syndrome)
Wed. April 10 - Goldfish crackers - Wear Purple (Epilepsy)
Thu. April 11 - Cheese strings - Wear the rainbow (Celebrate differences)
- Mon. Apr. 8 - Wear Blue (Autism); Drama Club @ 2:45 p.m.
- Tue. Apr. 9 - Wear mismatched socks (Down Syndrome); Drama Club @ 2:45 p.m.
- Wed. Apr. 10 - Wear Purple (Epilepsy Awareness); Tech &Trades Clubs (Gr. 4-6); Art Club Group B (gr. 2-3) @ 2:45 p.m.
- Thu. Apr. 11 - Wear the rainbow (Celebrate our differences); Monthly Virtue Assembly (Gr. 1 - Honesty) @ 1:15 pm; Archery Club Group B @ 7:00 a.m.; Group A @ 2:55 p.m.
- Fri. Apr. 12 - PL Friday (no classes)
- Sun. Apr. 14 - Palm Sunday (Christianity)
- Apr. 15-22 - Spring Break (no school)
- Fri. Apr. 19 - Good Friday (Christianity); Passover begins (Judaism)
- Mon. Apr. 22 - Easter Monday (Christianity)
- Tue. Apr. 23 - Classes resume
- Wed. Apr. 24 - Timberlea School presentation to FMPSD Board @ 7:00 p.m.
- Fri. Apr. 26 - Picture Day
- Apr. 30-May 2 - Gr. 6 Year-end Trip
Jokes of the Day
My 3 favourite things are eating my family and not using commas!
I just spotted an albino dalmatian...
It was the least I could do!
Have a great week!