To provide direct and monetary support to classrooms, staff and the school through volunteering and fundraising.
Tuesday, April 2 @ 7:30 p.m.
at Timberlea Public School
This Spring we are selling beautifully grown plants to help raise money for our programs. Plants are a great way to encourage our friends to get out into the garden while choosing to support a healthy fundraiser.
Here is the link to our Growing Smiles fundraising page just incase the order sheet that was sent home was misplaced.
Thank you in advance for your support!
The Timberlea School Parent Association is a group of parents that meet once a month to discuss school issues, act as a go-between for parents and teaching staff and it also helps to raise funds to enhance our children’s education.
All parents are encouraged to attend the monthly meetings which is a great place to find out what is happening at the school and how to best support your child. .
Through fundraising the Parent Association has been able to purchase in full or contribute towards the following items over the past few years:
- Electronic school information sign
- Playground for grades K-3
- Bike racks
- Cross-country skis
- DPA (daily physical activity) equipment
- Projector/screen in gymnasium
- Curtains for the stage
- Chairs for concerts
- Lighting for stage
- Scoreboard in gymnasium
- School agendas
- Bussing for two field trip per year per class
- Hungry kids cupboard (food for students who either don’t have a lunch or don’t have enough)
- Levelled reading materials for all grades
- Math and Science manipulatives for all grades
- iPads for the classrooms
- Climbing wall in the gymnasium
- Books for the library
- Sound system in the gymnasium
- Learning lounges
- Monetary donation to the Breakfast Program
- Risers (Music room)
- Indoor curling equipment
- Golf simulator
- Archery Equipment
- New Library Furniture
- DiscoverE Science workshops
- Annual Family Fun Fair
If you have any questions or comments for the Timberlea School Parent Association please contact us at email@example.com
Timberlea School Parent Association Executive
- Chairperson – VACANT
- Vice-Chair – Kim Snow
- Treasurer – Amber Higdon
- Secretary – Deanna Hoffer
- Casino Coordinator - Jessica Josselyn