Welcome to Timberlea Public School!
Gr 4, 5 and 6 students are invited to register for Robotics Club. Sessions will be held after school on Mondays culminating with our district's 7th Annual Robotics Tournament on Saturday June 2 at WG Hill School.
Due to school growth plan presentations at district office tomorrow, this week's session is postponed until Tuesday April 24 @ 2:45 p.m.
KEEP Information Night - Tuesday May 1 @ 7:00 p.m.
Timberlea School will be hosting a Q&A session for our Kindergarten Expanded Education Program to offer prospective families more information for the upcoming 2018-19 school year. Shannon Noble, FMPSD Assistant Superintendent, and Rhonda Blanchette, FMPSD Coordinator of Early Inclusive Education will be in attendance.
- Mon. Apr. 23 - School Growth Plan presentations to FMPSD Board of Trustees
- Tue. Apr. 24 - Monthly Virtue Assembly (Gr. 1 - Honesty) @ 9:15 a.m.; Robotics Club (Gr. 4-6) @ 2:45 p.m.
- Wed. Apr. 25 - Golf Club @ 2:45 p.m.
- Thu. Apr. 26 - Jump Rope for Heart Day; Learning Through The Arts (gr. 4-6) @ 2:45 p.m.
- Fri. Apr. 27 - District PL Friday (no classes)
- Mon. Apr. 30 - Picture Day
- Tue. May 1 - KEEP Information Session @ 7:00 p.m.
- Fri. May 4 - PL Friday (no classes)
- Thu. May 10 - Grade 6 Provincial Achievement Test (Lang. Arts - Part A)
- Tue. May 15 - School Council Meeting @ 7:00 p.m.
- Fri. May 18 - Day in Lieu (PTI's) (no school)
- Mon. May 21 - Victoria Day (no school)
- Sat. May 26 - Family Fun Day 11 - 3 p.m.
- Fri. Jun. 8 - PL Friday (no classes)
Joke of the Day
Why did Mozart get rid of his chickens?
They kept saying, "Bach! Bach!"
Have a great week!