Principal - Waleed Najmeddine
Welcome to Timberlea Public School!
Grade 4 Parents: Accountability Pillar Surveys
Alberta Education surveys were mailed to Grade 4 parents recently. The survey asks your opinions on Timberlea School, quality of education, and opportunities for parent involvement. Please make sure to complete the survey and return to Alberta Education as soon as possible. If you have any questions about the parent survey, please let me know.
Parent-Teacher Interviews Feb. 22-23
Please visit our school website to book a time to meet with your child's teacher.
Feb. 22 - 3:40 to 6:30 p.m.
Feb. 23 - 5:00 to 8:00 p.m.
Please call the school office if you need assistance with booking an appointment time.
Scholastic Book Fair Feb. 16 - 24
Our 2nd Scholastic Book Fair for the year will continue in the school library until Feb. 24 during school hours. Parents can also stop by during Parent-Teacher Interview hours after school on Feb. 22 and 23.
- Tue. Feb. 21 - Jr. Tech Club; Boys Basketball @ 2:45 p.m.
- Wed./Thu. Feb. 22-23 - Parent Teacher Interviews (click here to make a booking)
- Thu. Feb. 23 - Guitar Club @ 2:45 p.m.
- Fri. Feb. 24 - Virtue Assembly @ 8:30 a.m. (ECDP/Kindergarten)
- Sat. Feb. 25 - Regional Aboriginal Recognition Awards (RARA) night @ Mac Island 5:30 p.m.
- Feb. 27 - Mar. 3 - Teachers' Convention Break (no school)
- Wed. Mar. 8 - International Women's Day
- Thu. Mar. 9 - ECDP Open House 5-7 pmM
- Fri. Mar. 10 - ECDP Open House 9-12 noon
- Fri. Mar. 10 - School Council meeting @ 8:30 a.m.
- Sun. Mar. 12 - Daylight Savings Time begins (clocks ahead 1 hour)
- Mar. 13-17 - Substitute Teachers Appreciation Week
- Fri. Mar. 17 - PL Friday (no classes)
- Mon. Mar. 20 - Family Skate Night (Alien In-Line Skating) @ 5:30 p.m.
- Thu. Mar 23 - Kindergarten Open House 5-8 p.m.
- Fri. Mar. 24 - Kindergarten Open House 9-12 noon
- Fri. Mar. 31 - Day in Lieu for PTI's (no school)
- Apr. 10-17 - Spring Break (no school)
Joke of the Week:
Worried that his son was spending too much money on dates, a father asked the boy how much he spent on his last date.
"Oh, about $15 I think...", replied the young man.
"Well," said the father, "I'm proud of you for finally coming up with an inexpensive evening."
"To be honest Dad," the son went on, "I'd have spent more, but that was all the money you had in your wallet."
Have a great week!