Timberlea School Parent Association
To provide direct and monetary support to classrooms, staff and the school through volunteering and fundraising.
Next meeting - Friday, February 3 @ 9:30 a.m.
All meetings are held at the school. Please sign in at the office.
The Timberlea School Parent Association is a group of parents that meet once a month to discuss school issues, act as a go-between for parents and teaching staff and it also helps to raise funds to enhance our children’s education.
All parents are encouraged to attend the monthly meetings which is a great place to find out what is happening at the school and how to best support your child. .
Through fundraising the Parent Association has been able to purchase in full or contribute towards the following items over the past few years:
- New electronic school information sign
- Brand new playground for grades K-3
- Bike racks
- Cross-country skis
- DPA (daily physical activity) equipment
- Projector/screen in gymnasium
- Curtains for the stage
- Chairs for concerts
- Lighting for stage
- Scoreboard in gymnasium
- Smartboards in classrooms
- School agendas
- Bussing for one field trip per year per class
- Hungry kids cupboard (food for students who either don’t have a lunch or don’t have enough)
- Family Fun Nights
- Levelled reading materials for all grades
- Math and Science manipulatives for all grades
- ipads for the classrooms
- Climbing wall in the gymnasium
- Books for the library
- New sound system in the gymnasium
- Learning lounges
- Monetary donation to the Breakfast Program
- New risers
- Indoor curling equipment
- Golf simulator
If you have any questions or comments for the Timberlea School Parent Association please contact us at email@example.com
Timberlea School Parent Association Executive
- Chairperson – Erin Piercey
- Vice-Chair – Kim Snow
- Treasurer – Amber Higdon
- Secretary – Deanna Hoffer